- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 1 thumb-sized fresh ginger, finely sliced into matchsticks
- 1 head garlic, finely sliced
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 400g shrimp
- 150g tenderstem broccoli, trimmed
- 4 tbsps sweet chili sauce
- Juice of 1 lime, plus lime wedges
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
- Toasted cashew nuts, to serve
- Heat the oil in a pan or wok over high heat and stir-fry the ginger, garlic and chili flakes for a couple of minutes, then add the shrimp and cook for two to three minutes until pink.
- Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add the broccoli to the pan with a splash of water and cook for two to three minutes, stir in the sweet chili sauce, lime juice and coriander.
- Return the shrimps to the pan, mix well, then sprinkle with the cashew nuts and top lime wedges.
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more