- White chiffon cake, store bought, sliced into ½ inch thick
- 250 ml whipped cream
- 250 ml strawberry jam
- 250 g white chocolate shavings
- 500 g fresh strawberries
- Place a layer of chiffon cake to cover the base of a glass.
- Place a layer of strawberry jam and sliced strawberries on top of the chiffon cake.
- Put another layer of chiffon cake.
- Place the strawberries on top, plus the whipped cream
and white chocolate shavings.
- Garnish with one whole strawberry on top of the glass.
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more