- 1 cup grated corn
- tbsps, chopped onion
- 1 tps minced garlic
- 4 cups chicken broth
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. all purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup chicken meat, cooked the chopped
- 2 tbsps. butter
- 1 pechay leaf, minced
- 1 musterd lea (mustasa), minced
- ½ tbsp. minced bacon
- 1 head garlic, fried
- Fry the bacon until it oozes oil. add the onion and garlic and saute.
- Pour in the chicken broth. allow to simmer a little.
- Meanwhile, dissolve the flour in milk. Pour into the simmering broth. String and allow to simmer some more.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the corn, followed by the chicken meat, pechay and mustard leaves; stir.
- Allow to boil for a few more minutes until the chicken is cooked.
- When serving, top with butter and fried garlic.
Easy Related Posts
Ginisang Sayote Recipe
https://youtu.be/hjAd55MrcEc Ingredients 2 pcs sayote ( julienne cut) 1 pc small carrot ( julienne cut) 2 ...read more
Stir Fry Okra with Salted Eggs Recipe
https://youtu.be/by1ND-ViVuw Ingredients 3 bundle of okra 1 salted egg 3 clove garlic ½ tsp. Salt and ...read more
Potato Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/MqplGPOIf3k Ingredients Homemade Mayo Mustard Dressing (see recipes) ½ kg Potato (cut into bite size and ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Potato Mojos ala SHAKEYS MOJOS
https://youtu.be/zRi1MFbyYqU Ingredients 3 pcs Potato ( carefully wash and cut 1 inch thickness) 1½ pack of ...read more