- 2 tbsps. Cooking oil
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 2 small onion, minced
- 2 small tomatoes, minced
- 5 cups water or broth
- 5 eggs
- 3 packs of misua noodles
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a deep pan and sauté garlic, onion and tomatoes.
- Add water and allow to boil.
- Break the eggs into the boiling soup one at a time. Do not allow the yolks to break.
- Add the misua noodles and allow to simmer for 3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Easy Related Posts
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more
BANANA RHUM-A Turon | Patok na Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/i3bHFcJoY3A Ingredients: Saba Banana Lumpia wrapper 1/4 cup of margarine 2 tbsp Banana flavor 1 tbsp ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Crinkles Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/Govy9h9tc-k Ingredients: 1/2 cup Melted Chocolate 1 cup Cocoa powder 2 cup All-purpose flour 1 cup ...read more