- Dilis or Anchovies
- 2 pieces Tomatoes
- 3 tbsp. Sugar
- ½ tsp. pepper
- Oil for frying
- Cut the Tomato, Onion, Chili and Garlic
- Heat the oil and Fry the Anchovies or Dilis till Crispy.
- In the Same Pan Sauté Garlic, Onion, Chili and Tomato until well cooked.
- Add the Sugar and stir to caramelized.
- Add the Fried Anchovies/Dilis and Stir well.
- Serve with White Rice.
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more