- ½ kilo of Shrimp
- ½ cup of Flour
- 4 tbsp. Ketchup
- 1 tsp. Salt, ½ tsp. Pepper and Seasoning Granules
- 3 tbsp. Sugar
- 1 pc. Egg
- 1 whole Slice Garlic mince
- 2 tbsp. of Water
- 2 – 3 pcs. Chili (optional)
- ¼ cup of Butter
- Oil for sauté and frying
- Remove the skin and black lining of the shrimp. Set aside
- Marinate the Shrimp with Salt, pepper, seasoning granules and egg. Mix well. Set aside
- Heat the oil for frying.
- Roll the marinated shrimp in flour and dip fry for 3 minutes.
- Drain the shrimp with tissue paper after frying. Set aside
- In another pan add the butter and sauté the chopped garlic. Add the chili, sugar, water and ketchup. Stir well until its thickened.
- Add the fried shrimp and tossed it until well coated with the sauce.
- Served while Crispy and hot. Enjoy
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
How to Cook Butter Shrimp with Sprite
https://youtu.be/TzeuurM8-YY Ingredients: ½ kilo of Shrimps 1 cup of Sprite Soda ¼ cup of Butter ...read more
Pinalatik Na Malunggay with Tulingan
https://youtu.be/NGCbASClmL0 Ingredients: 1 kilo of Inihaw na Tulingan(fish) 2 cups Coconut Milk 5 cups of Malunggay ...read more
Bola bola Sardines with Malunggay
https://youtu.be/24Um6JRMdjA Ingredients: Sardines 1 cup Malunggay/Moringa leaves Ginger Onion Garlic Egg ½ cup Flour 1 tbsp. ...read more