- 1kg Fish Fillet
- 1 cup flour
- 4 tbsp cassava flour
- oil for frying and saute
- salt and pepper for fish
- 1 cup Tomato Ketchup
- ¼ cup Brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1 small thumb ginger(chopped)
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- ½ cup of water
- Slurry (cornstarch + water)
- bell pepper
- Red onion
- Onion leek(optional)
- Prepare all the ingredients and utensils.
- Season the fish fillet with salt and pepper. Set aside
- Mix the flour and cassava flour and dregde the fish fillet 1 by 1.
- Heat the oil then fry the fish fillet until golden brown. Remove excess oil.
- Saute the carrot, onion, bell pepper and pineapple in a heated pan with oil for 2 minutes. Set aside
- Saute the garlic and ginger until the fragrance comes out then add the water, sugar, ketchup and vinegar. Let it boil
- Add the slurry until it’s thick and saucy.
- Strained the Sauce before tossing it into fried fish fillet.
- Toss the fried fish fillet and sauted vegetables into sweet and sour sauce until well coated every fish fillet.
- Serve while hot and enjoy.
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
How to Cook Cheesy, Juicy & Creamy Baked Shrimp
https://youtu.be/BAsgMBdk-6s Ingredients ¼ cup bread crumbs 12 pcs Tiger Shrimps/Big ½ cup butter 1 tbsp Chopped ...read more