- 1kg Fish Fillet
- 1 cup flour
- 4 tbsp cassava flour
- oil for frying and saute
- salt and pepper for fish
- 1 cup Tomato Ketchup
- ¼ cup Brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1 small thumb ginger(chopped)
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- ½ cup of water
- Slurry (cornstarch + water)
- bell pepper
- Red onion
- Onion leek(optional)
- Prepare all the ingredients and utensils.
- Season the fish fillet with salt and pepper. Set aside
- Mix the flour and cassava flour and dregde the fish fillet 1 by 1.
- Heat the oil then fry the fish fillet until golden brown. Remove excess oil.
- Saute the carrot, onion, bell pepper and pineapple in a heated pan with oil for 2 minutes. Set aside
- Saute the garlic and ginger until the fragrance comes out then add the water, sugar, ketchup and vinegar. Let it boil
- Add the slurry until it’s thick and saucy.
- Strained the Sauce before tossing it into fried fish fillet.
- Toss the fried fish fillet and sauted vegetables into sweet and sour sauce until well coated every fish fillet.
- Serve while hot and enjoy.
Easy Related Posts
Timplang Negosyo ng Calamares
https://youtu.be/0-NsgY_hNSg Ingredients: 1 Kilo of Squid (clean and cut into ring) 2 cups of All-purpose flour ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
How to Cook Filipino Style Seafood Paella
https://youtu.be/YK9CDkrzY_Y Ingredients ¼ kilo mussel (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo clam shells (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo squid ¼ cup ...read more
HomeSeafood RecipesCalamares with Beer Recipe Calamares with Beer Recipe
https://youtu.be/1o4Ij7FfYxo Ingredients. 2 Big or ½ kilo Squid cut into Ring 1 cup flour 1/2 cup ...read more