- 4 whole boneless chicken
- 3 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 green pepper, cut in strips
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 cups diced celery
- 1 chicken bouillon cube dissolved in 1/2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar
- 1 can diced chunk pineapple, undrained
- 3 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoon water
- Cut chicken into thin strips.
- Pour oil in hot wok and heat cook chicken
- Add the rest of the ingreadients and cook for 5-10 minutes. Stir constantly then let it simmer for 3 minutes. Serve over rice.
Source: Chinese Food Recipes