- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 4 cups Sweet and Sour World Harbors Marinade divided
- 1 teaspoon dried red chili flakes
- Zest of one orange
- 1 cup sliced green onion
- 1/2 cup chopped chili peanuts
For The Glaze
- 1 cup of Sweet and Sour Sauce
- 1/3 cup pineapple juice
- Juice of one orange
- Place the chicken wings in a dish large enough to hold all of them.
- Add three cups of the sweet and sour sauce, chili flakes and zest of an orange.
- Toss to coat the wings well and marinade for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Once the wings are ready, preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a large baking tray with foil and place a wire rack on top of the foil.
- Place each wing onto the wire rack side by side and bake in the oven. Save the marinade.
- After 20 minutes turn the wings and glaze with the marinade that the wings were in.
- Repeat after another 20 minutes turning and glazing with more marinade.
- Repeat again turning and glazing.
- After 60 minutes the wings should be starting to look golden and crispy.
- In another small pan, heat the remaining 1 cup of sweet and sour sauce, pineapple juice and juice of one orange and bring to a simmer.
- Place the wings in a large bowl and cover with the warm glaze.
- Toss and transfer to a large platter.
- Garnish with green onion and chopped chili spiced peanuts.
Easy Related Posts
Homemade Max Style Fried Chicken
https://youtu.be/RFNTWQcDjU0 Ingredients: 1 whole of Chicken 10 pcs. Calamansi 5 stem of Lemon grass 1 pc ...read more
Homemade Chicken Inasal
https://youtu.be/P71kkdbOrw8 Ingredients. 1 kg of chicken (leg and thigh, wings) 1/4 cup ketchup ¼ cup soy ...read more
How to Cook Original Filipino Chicken Adobo without Vinegar
https://youtu.be/7MwjGM0SpXw Ingredients ½ kilo of chicken ¼ cup soy sauce 3 pcs. Calamansi juice ½ cup ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more