- 8 ounces spaghetti or other pasta
- 1/2 bound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 12 cups salsa
- Toppings (any or all!)
- Sour cream
- Chopped avocado
- Cheese (crumbled queso fresco, shredded cheddar or jack, etc)
- Shredded iceberg lettuce
- Lime wedges
- Pico de gallo
- Chopped scallions or red onions
- Cook pasta in salted water according to package directions and drain.
- While pasta is cooking, make sauce: saute ground beef with chili powder and cumin in a large deep skillet over medium high heat until cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Add salsa to skillet and stir until mixed in and heated through.
- Add cooked pasta to skillet and toss with tongs until mixed in with sauce.
- Divide among plates and serve with your choice of toppings.
Source : Framed Cooks
Easy Related Posts
Kakaibang Pwedeng Gawing Negosyo Pasta Crispy Crackers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C-yrFTIsHE Ingredients 200g Macaroni Pasta 2 Liter Water Salt 1/3 cup All-Purpose Flour 3 Tbsp Cornstarch ...read more
Spaghetti with Meatballs
https://youtu.be/0-baNrJjb5Y Ingredients: 250 grams ground pork or beef 500 grams spaghetti pasta ( cook according to ...read more
How to Cook Lomi Recipe
https://youtu.be/cWkfo5U_5NY Ingredients. ¼ kilo of Pork/Pork Liver 1 big slice White onion 7 cloves slice Garlic ...read more
How to Cook Canton Bihon Recipe
https://youtu.be/QiOMyu2CKOc Ingredients: ½ kilo pancit bihon ½ Canton Noodles / Egg Noodles ¼ kilo Chicken Strips ...read more