- 2 tanigue fish steak slices
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- sea salt / rock salt
- black pepper
- liquid seasoning
- half a lemon (or 2 calamansi)
- olive oil
- 1 tablespoon salted butter, optional
- To prepare:Season the fish steaks with some salt and fresh cracked pepper on both sides.
- Add a few drops of liquid seasoning (I used Knorr).
- Squeeze juice from half a lemon over the fish steaks. Set aside.
- Mince garlic.
- Heat a non-stick pan or skillet.
- To cook:Pour in olive oil, around 3 tablespoons, in the heated pan. Set to medium heat.
- Lightly toast minced garlic in olive oil until light brown.
- Sear the fish steak, 3 to 4 minutes on each side, depending on your preferred done-ness.
- Flip over and continue cooking. Add butter if desired.
- Plate and garnish with lemon wedge.
- Pour over the remaining garlic-oil-butter over the fish.
- Serve immediately.
Easy Related Posts
Homemade Tuna Cheesy Pie Using Tasty Bread
https://youtu.be/ZVgWKDvn6dU Ingredients: 1 can of Tuna 2 pcs Eggs 1 cup of Breadcrumbs 5 – ...read more
How to Cook Butter Shrimp with Sprite
https://youtu.be/TzeuurM8-YY Ingredients: ½ kilo of Shrimps 1 cup of Sprite Soda ¼ cup of Butter ...read more
Pinalatik Na Malunggay with Tulingan
https://youtu.be/NGCbASClmL0 Ingredients: 1 kilo of Inihaw na Tulingan(fish) 2 cups Coconut Milk 5 cups of Malunggay ...read more
Sweet Chili Garlic Shrimp Recipe
https://youtu.be/xhHLQKFXYeY Ingredients: ½ kilo of Shrimp ½ cup of Flour 4 tbsp. Ketchup 1 tsp. Salt, ...read more