- 2 tanigue fish steak slices
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- sea salt / rock salt
- black pepper
- liquid seasoning
- half a lemon (or 2 calamansi)
- olive oil
- 1 tablespoon salted butter, optional
- To prepare:Season the fish steaks with some salt and fresh cracked pepper on both sides.
- Add a few drops of liquid seasoning (I used Knorr).
- Squeeze juice from half a lemon over the fish steaks. Set aside.
- Mince garlic.
- Heat a non-stick pan or skillet.
- To cook:Pour in olive oil, around 3 tablespoons, in the heated pan. Set to medium heat.
- Lightly toast minced garlic in olive oil until light brown.
- Sear the fish steak, 3 to 4 minutes on each side, depending on your preferred done-ness.
- Flip over and continue cooking. Add butter if desired.
- Plate and garnish with lemon wedge.
- Pour over the remaining garlic-oil-butter over the fish.
- Serve immediately.
Source:My Mom Friday
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more