Making tapa from scratch is easy and delicious, your family will want to eat this breakfast fare all day!
- ½ cup crushed garlic
- ½ cup calamansi juice
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup banana catsup
- 1 kg sirloin, sliced thinly into 2 inch long strips
- Combine garlic, calamansi juice, brown sugar, soy sauce, banana catsup, and pepper in a bowl. Mix well to fully incorporate the ingredients.
- Marinate meat into the mixture for at least 3 hours to overnight. Pan-fry over hot oil for 3 minutes then remove from heat to avoid over cooking.
- Serve on top of fried rice.
- Preparation time: 5 minutes plus 3 hours to marinate
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 6-8 persons
GOOD TO KHOW
Beef is a big source of heme iron, which is a type of iron that is easily absorbed by the body. Heme iron can also help you absorb iron from other plant-based sources of iron.
GOOD TO REMEMBER
Partner this dish with fruits and vegetables that contain vitamin C to increase the body’s ability to absorb iron.
NUTRITION FACTS PER SERVING
- Energy (kcal) 265
- Carbohydrates (g) 16.7
- Protein (g) 28.1
- Fat (g) 9.1
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Papaitan(Beef Tripes ) Recipe
https://youtu.be/kQkcCwwCTAw Ingredients: Beef tripes and beef trimmings (boiled) Slice Ginger, Chili and Bay leaf Slice Onion ...read more
Pork and Beef Adobo with Beef Liver
Ingredients: 1 kilo beef1 kilo pork1/2 kilo beef liver1 clove garlic, minced2 cup wateratchueteground black peppersalt ...read more
King Cut Ribeye Steak Recipe
INGREDIENTS: 4 tablespoons olive oil divided Sea Salt Cracked black pepper 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped ...read more
Skinny Salisbury Steak With Mushroom Gravy Recipe
Ingredients: 1 1/2 tsp oil 3/4 cup onions, minced 1 lbs 93% lean ground beef ...read more