- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon dried tarragon
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard powder
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 8 (6 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves skinless, boneless
- chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Stir together flour, tarragon, salt, ginger, pepper, mustard powder, thyme, garlic powder, and oregano in a shallow bowl until well blended.
- Beat the egg together with the milk until smooth in a bowl.
- Dredge the chicken breasts in the flour mixture, shake off excess, then dip in egg, and again in flour.
- Set breasts aside to rest for 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Dredge the chicken breasts in flour again, and shake off excess.
- Brown the chicken in the hot oil until golden brown on both sides.
- Place onto a baking sheet, and bake in preheated oven until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, 20 to 30 minutes.
Source: All Recipes
Easy Related Posts
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Homemade Max Style Fried Chicken
https://youtu.be/RFNTWQcDjU0 Ingredients: 1 whole of Chicken 10 pcs. Calamansi 5 stem of Lemon grass 1 pc ...read more
https://youtu.be/r3RBrnSQ80Y Ingredients. Chicken wings cut into half. Flour for breadings 2 pcs calamansi 1 tbsp salt ...read more
How to Cook Original Filipino Chicken Adobo without Vinegar
https://youtu.be/7MwjGM0SpXw Ingredients ½ kilo of chicken ¼ cup soy sauce 3 pcs. Calamansi juice ½ cup ...read more