- 2- 3 lbs wings
- a drizzle of olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1/2 cup canned crushed pineapple
- 2 garlic cloves
- a pinch of crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds, lightly toasted in a dry pan
- sliced scallions
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Dry off the wings with a paper towel. Toss lightly with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place the wings on a parchment lined baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes, flip the wings over and bake another 20-25 minutes until cooked through and crisp.
- While the wings are cooking add the teriyaki sauce, ketchup, crushed pineapple, brown sugar, garlic, crushed red pepper flakes and water to a blender and blend until smooth,
- Pour into a saucepan and simmer for about 20 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Once the wings are cooked and just before serving, toss the wings in the sauce. Garnish with the toasted sesame seeds and sliced scallions.
Easy Related Posts
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Homemade Max Style Fried Chicken
https://youtu.be/RFNTWQcDjU0 Ingredients: 1 whole of Chicken 10 pcs. Calamansi 5 stem of Lemon grass 1 pc ...read more
https://youtu.be/r3RBrnSQ80Y Ingredients. Chicken wings cut into half. Flour for breadings 2 pcs calamansi 1 tbsp salt ...read more
How to Cook Original Filipino Chicken Adobo without Vinegar
https://youtu.be/7MwjGM0SpXw Ingredients ½ kilo of chicken ¼ cup soy sauce 3 pcs. Calamansi juice ½ cup ...read more