- 1kl tilapia
- 1tbsp. garlic chopped
- ½ cup sliced onion
- ½ kl tomatoes chopped
- 1tsp. pepper
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 2pcs. Laurel leaf
- 1 cup cooking oil
- Clean and cut the tilapia thoroughly
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the tilapia; set aside
- In a separate pan, heat oil and sauté the garlic, onions and tomatoes.
- Add the soy sauce and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the sauce on top of the tilapia.
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more