- 1 Kilo of Squid (clean and cut into ring)
- 2 cups of All-purpose flour
- ½ cup of Cassava flour
- 1 pc. Egg
- 1 cups of Cold water or more
- 1 tbsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 1 tsp. Seasoning granules
- 6 pcs calamansi
- 1 whole Garlic
- Oil for frying
- Marinate the slice squid of salt. pepper, seasoning granules, slice garlic and calamansi juice. Mix and store for 3 hrs. to 1 day.
- Mix the all-purpose flour, cassava flour, egg and add cold water then mix until become a batter mixture.
- Coat the marinated squid with batter mixture then deep fry for 5 – 7 minutes until to crispy brown. Then set aside
- Serve with special sauce. Enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more
How to Cook Filipino Style Seafood Paella
https://youtu.be/YK9CDkrzY_Y Ingredients ¼ kilo mussel (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo clam shells (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo squid ¼ cup ...read more
HomeSeafood RecipesCalamares with Beer Recipe Calamares with Beer Recipe
https://youtu.be/1o4Ij7FfYxo Ingredients. 2 Big or ½ kilo Squid cut into Ring 1 cup flour 1/2 cup ...read more