- 1 whole chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 1/2 pc small green papaya, cut into wedges
- 1 tbsp garlic, chopped
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 1 ginger, sliced
- Hot pepper leaves
- 1 chicken broth cube
- 36 ounces rice washing
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 3 tbsp oil
- salt & pepper
1. Sauté the ginger, onion & garlic.
2. Put-in the chicken and cook until color turns light brown.
3. Pour-in the rice washing & fish sauce. Mix well and simmer for 45 minutes.
4. Add the green papaya wedges and simmer for another 5 minutes.
5. Finally, add salt, pepper, chicken broth cube & hot pepper leaves.
6. Serve hot and enjoy your tinolang manok!
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Homemade Chicken Inasal
https://youtu.be/P71kkdbOrw8 Ingredients. 1 kg of chicken (leg and thigh, wings) 1/4 cup ketchup ¼ cup soy ...read more
https://youtu.be/r3RBrnSQ80Y Ingredients. Chicken wings cut into half. Flour for breadings 2 pcs calamansi 1 tbsp salt ...read more