Assorted Seafood in Coconut Cream Recipe- Love seafood and coconut cream? Then this is the best recipe for you! Here are the list of assorted seafood dishes that will surely satisfy your crave. Steamed Crab Recipe-Using the simple cooking technique which is steaming, you can make your own steamed crab recipe. Sure, you can indulge with this finger-licking delicious crab recipe.Pinais Recipe-This old recipe never fails to satisfy the craving for flavorful shrimp dish. Though, small fishes can also be a good choice to cook pinais. This heavenly seafood recipe is enhanced by those banana leaves, making the dish more savory. Tom Yum Soup Recipe-Want a punch of tasty soup? Try this clear, spicy, and sour Asian soup recipe that will surely bring you no guilt, unlike that of bulalo, because of its herb contents that makes it especially healthy and extra fragrant. Dig in now! Escabeche Recipe-Nothing’s more delighted that a marinated fish with vegetables. Doused in an acidic mixture before serving, escabeche is a dish of either poached or fried fish. Cook this recipe the next meal, sure your family will love it. Sinaing na Tulingan Recipe-Lots of people love tulingan, this bullet tuna one of the Filipino favorites. However, some version of this recipe includes rich and creamy coconut milk for braising. Though, in this recipe we used the usual kamias, patis, and salt. Spicy Asian Shrimps-Except for those allergic to this creature, everything is so heavenly when it comes to shrimp. This savory dish never fails to please those who love shrimp. Plus, its taste is enhanced by spicy. Enjoy! Seafood Okoy Recipe-This dish can be a snack or appetizer as well. This crunchy and tasty fritter will be worthy of its being messy to prepare. So dig in! Spicy Squid Recipe-This spicy dish and let the table sizzle along with you. Though squid is among expensive sea creatures, it is always worthy especially to this spicy, tasty, and savory dish. Steamed Tilapia in Pandan Leaves Recipe-Easy and quick, this steamed tilapia is a sure good choice. This recipe is made heavenly by the scent of pandan, while it is made flavorful and delicious by the added seasonings and herbs. Try this recipe with your favorite tilapia.
- 1/2 kilo grilled pork belly (Inihaw na Liempo), chopped
- 1/2 kilo fresh Tuna meat, cut into cubes
- 2 cups cucumber, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 1/4 cup Cane Vinegar or Coconut vinegar
- 1 medium sized red onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons ginger, julienned
- 4 pieces finger chilies, sliced
- 3 pcs Calamansi or 1 pc lemon
- 4 to 6 pieces Siling Haba ( Bird’s eye chili ), chopped
- Salt to taste
- In large bowl place the Tuna meat and add 1/2 cup of vinegar then marinatefor 10 minutes.
- Drain the vinegar then add cucumber, onion, ginger, finger chili, Bird’s eyechili, and salt. Mix thoroughly.
- Squeeze the calamansi or lemon until all the juices are extracted then add the remaining 3/4 cup vinegar. Mix well and soak for another 10 minutes.
- Now add the chopped Grilled pork belly and mix well.
- Place the mixture inside the refrigerator for one hour.
- To serve, check the seasoning and add more salt if necessary then transfer to a serving plate then serve.