- 1/4 kilo pork, sliced into small pieces
- 1/4 kilo shrimps, shelled, deveined and halved
- 1/4 kilo chicken liver and gizzard, sliced to small pieces
- 1/4 kilo cauliflower, broken to bite size
1/4 kilo string beans
- 1/4 kilo snow peas (sitsaro)
- 1/4 kilo cabbage, cut into squares
- 2 stalks of leeks, cut into 2″ long pieces
- 3 stalks celery, cut into 2″ long pieces
- 5 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 onions, diced
- 1 carrot, sliced thinly
- 1 piece red bell pepper, cut in strips
- 1 piece green bell pepper. cut in strips
- 2 tablespoons of cornstarch, dissolved in 1/4 cup of water
- 2 cups chicken stock (broth)
- 3 tablespoons of sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons of patis (fish sauce)
- 4 tablespoons of corn oil or vegetable oil
- Salt to taste
- In a big pan or wok, sauté garlic, onions then add in the pork. chicken liverand gizzard. Add 1 cup of stock, pinch of salt and simmer for 15 minutes or until pork and chicken giblets are cooked.
- Mix in the shrimp then all the vegetables. Add the remaining 1 cup of stock, patis and the dissolved cornstarch. Cook for about 10 minutes or until the vegetables are done. Add the sesame oil.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot with rice.
Easy Related Posts
Ginataang Laing Recipe
https://youtu.be/WaYmdNzirEc Ingredients: 2 big Coconut milk (Separate 1st squeeze Coconut cream and the 2nd squeeze of ...read more
Tipid Ulam: Kalabasa with Lucky Me Noodles
https://youtu.be/o3ao0AfTIqo Ingredients: ¼ kilo of Kalabasa 1 pc. Maggi Noodles 1 cup of Water 1 ...read more
How to Make Mushroom Sauce (Jollibee Style)
https://youtu.be/DE_GkJxdlDY Ingredients: ¼ cup of Flour 1 pc. Beef nor Cubes 1 can of Mushroom 1/8 ...read more
Bola bola Sardines with Malunggay
https://youtu.be/24Um6JRMdjA Ingredients: Sardines 1 cup Malunggay/Moringa leaves Ginger Onion Garlic Egg ½ cup Flour 1 tbsp. ...read more