- 4 tbsp Butter
- 2 cans (155 grams each) Tuna Chunks in Oil (drained, reserve oil)
- ⅓ tbsp Grated Cheddar Cheese
- ⅔ cup Canned sliced Mushroom
- 4 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Grated Lemon Rind (optional)
- 1 pack (400 grams) Del Monte Spaghetti
- 2 pouches (200 grams each) Del Monte Carbonara Sauce
- Sauté mushrooms in butter or margarine for 3 minutes, (if using tuna with oil, include oil in sautéing). Add tuna and lemon juice, cook for 2 minutes.
- Add DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce and pasta broth. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover and simmer over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add cheese and lemon rind. Pour over cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti. Top with extra cheese if desired .
Easy Related Posts
Fluffy Steam Milo Cheese Puto
https://youtu.be/Hlg1F1oeEvY Ingredients: 3 pcs. Sachet Milo Powder 3 pcs. Egg separate the white and egg ...read more
How to Make Original Puto Kutsinta Recipe
https://youtu.be/IJL-Th4qG6A Ingredients: 2 cups Cassava Flour 2 cups Flour 3 cups water 2 1/2 cups Brown ...read more
Buko Pie Recipe
Ingredients: Pie Crust: 2 cups all-purpose flour 1 tsp. salt 2/3 cup shortening 1 piece eggyolk ...read more
Fresh Lumpia Sauce Recipe
Ingredients: 6 tablespoons cornstarch 2/3 cup brown sugar (you can also use muscovado sugar) 1/2 ...read more