- 3-4 cups shredded young coconut (buko)
- 1 jar coconut gel (nata de coco), drained
- 2 cans of fruit cocktail
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 ½ can all purpose cream
- A jar sugar palm fruit (kaong), drained
- 100gms. Raisins
- Pineapple slices
- In a strainer, drain the fruits and jar ingredients thoroughly for at least 30 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the buko and the rest of ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours before serving.
Source: Filipino Food Online
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
How to Make Lumpiang Shanghai/Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/EaM236WSOUo Ingredients: 1 kilo of Ground Pork 100 pcs. Lumpia wrapper 2 pcs. Carrot 2 pcs. ...read more
Tipid Ulam: Kalabasa with Lucky Me Noodles
https://youtu.be/o3ao0AfTIqo Ingredients: ¼ kilo of Kalabasa 1 pc. Maggi Noodles 1 cup of Water 1 ...read more
thank you for the recipes pls.conyinue sharing to the people.
i will try this…pang handaan kasi..