- 1/2 cup milo powder
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1 tsp coffee
- 1 pack unflavored gelatin
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup sago
- Put water, gelatin, sugar, half of milo powder and coffee powder in a pot. Mix well
- Cook over low heat, and stir well .
- When it’s boiling removed from the heat and let it set.
- In a clean bowl mix the cream, condensed milk, evaporated milk and remaining milo powder. Mix well. Set aside
- Cut the milo jelly into diced and mix with sago, milo jelly and cream mixture. Sprinkle with milo powder
- Serve and enjoy.
Easy Related Posts
Creamy & Super SARAP Jelly, Corn & Sago Salad
https://youtu.be/ULQRYGvb3KA Ingredients 1 pack (25g) Red Gelatin Powder 1 pack (25g) Mango Flavored Gelatin Powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Brigadeiro Chocolate Cake
https://youtu.be/Rd6sPl4EM10 Ingredients For brigadeiro filling 1 can condensed milk 1 cup evaporated milk ⅛ cup cornstarch 2 ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly
Coffee Jelly https://youtu.be/7ffDSrox2D4 Ingredients: 1 /8 cup Coffee powder 1 cup Sugar Unflavored gelatin white 1 pack ...read more
Whole Egg Leche Flan Recipe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B74pLHMXkQ Ingredients. 5 pcs. Eggs 3/4 cup of Evaporated milk 1/2 cup of Condensed milk 1/4 ...read more