- 1k. goto (ox tripe), cleaned, washed and sliced into strips
- 2 tbsps. Cooking oil
- 1cup cooked chickpeas (garbanzos)
- 4 pcs. chorizo de bilbao, sliced
- 1 thumb-size ginger, crushed
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 large potato, peeled then cubed
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 4 cups water
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 4 tbsps. Sugar
- 1 ½ tbsps. Paprika
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 4 tbsps. Cornstarch slurry (mix 2 ½ tbsps. cornstarch with 2 tbsps. Water).
- Palce the tripe, ginger and some water in a pot and allow to boil for an hour, ou until tripe is tender. Remove tripe from water and set aside.
- Heat oil in adeep pan and sauté garlic and onions.
- Add the tomato sauce and allow to boil.
- Add the tripe and some more water. allow to boil.
- Add the carrots and the potatoes until cooked.
- Add the sugar, paprika,chorizo de bilbao, chickpeas, salt and pepper. Allow to boil for 15 minutes.
- Add the cornstarch slurry to thicken the sauce. Mix.
- Serve topped with diced bell pepper.
Easy Related Posts
Tofu Sisig Recipe
https://youtu.be/cfjybFwwpio Ingredients 6 pcs Tokwa/ Tofu (dice) 1 pc white onion ( dice) 3 cloves garlic ...read more
Egg Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/8u-5KpGPve4 Ingredients 8 pcs Boiled egg ½ cup mayonnaise 1 pc red bell pepper ( small ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
Super Easy Yema Spread
https://youtu.be/w0Lvzip2tUw Ingredients: 2 pcs. Egg Yolks 1 can of Condensed Milk 1 pack of Cream ...read more