- 2 cups glutinous rice, soaked overnight
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup young coconut, shredded into strips
- banana leaves, passed through lames to wilt
- grind the rice until fine
- transfer the ground rice to a cheese cloth. tie the end of the cheese cloth. press to remove excess water.
- place the ground rice on a tray to dry a little.
- add the sugar and young coconut. mix well and water to form a soft mixture.
- place 3 tablespoons of the mixture, form into a cylinder and place in banana leaves. flatten a little before broiling over hot charcoal.
- the tupig is done when the filling is brownish and chewy in consistency.
Easy Related Posts
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more
Cheesy Pandesal Recipe
https://youtu.be/8-GKJmmLCpA Ingredients: 4 cups of Flour Cheese for fillings ¼ cup of butter 2 pcs. Eggs ...read more
How to Make PUTONG BIGAS
https://youtu.be/Shn6SqCqx5k INGREDIENTS: 4 cups of rice flour 1 and 1/2 cups of white sugar 2 tsp ...read more
How to Make Kalabasa Dunot Recipe (Healthy Meryenda)
https://youtu.be/LFpiJtsZ1zk Ingredients: ½ whole slice of Kalabasa 1 cup of Powder milk 1 cup Sugar 2 ...read more