- 5 cups granny smith apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 vanilla bean, split lengthwise & scraped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2/3 cup flour
- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1+ cup caramel sauce
- Toss the apples with the sugar, vanilla, lemon juice, and nutmeg.
- Mix the flour, rolled oats, brown sugar, cinnamon and butter in a large bowl until it forms crumbs.
- Place the apple mixture into an 8×8 inch baking dish and pour the topping on.
- Bake in a preheated 350F oven until it is bubbling and the top is golden brown, about 45 minutes.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce.
– See more at: http://www.kusinamaster.net/2014/10/vanilla-apple-crisp-with-caramel-sauce.html#sthash.C7lCk63f.dpuf
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more