- 5 cups granny smith apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 vanilla bean, split lengthwise & scraped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2/3 cup flour
- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1+ cup caramel sauce
- Toss the apples with the sugar, vanilla, lemon juice, and nutmeg.
- Mix the flour, rolled oats, brown sugar, cinnamon and butter in a large bowl until it forms crumbs.
- Place the apple mixture into an 8×8 inch baking dish and pour the topping on.
- Bake in a preheated 350F oven until it is bubbling and the top is golden brown, about 45 minutes.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce.
– See more at: http://www.kusinamaster.net/2014/10/vanilla-apple-crisp-with-caramel-sauce.html#sthash.C7lCk63f.dpuf
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more