- 1 12 oz. package soft Silken Tofu
- 2 garlic cloves
- Juice of ½ a medium lemon
- 2 tablespoons of cashews
- ½ teaspoon of dill
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 1 cup of water
- 3 Romaine Hearts washed
- 1 cup croutons (homemade or store bought
- Put all ingredients in the blender except lettuce and croutons. Blend well until smooth.
- Cut the romaine lettuce into medium pieces. Make your croutons by cutting whole wheat French bread into cubes and toast at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Watch them so they will not burn. Turn them so they will not burn from one side.
- Put croutons on top of your lettuce and add your dressing.
Easy Related Posts
Ginisang Sayote Recipe
https://youtu.be/hjAd55MrcEc Ingredients 2 pcs sayote ( julienne cut) 1 pc small carrot ( julienne cut) 2 ...read more
Stir Fry Okra with Salted Eggs Recipe
https://youtu.be/by1ND-ViVuw Ingredients 3 bundle of okra 1 salted egg 3 clove garlic ½ tsp. Salt and ...read more
Potato Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/MqplGPOIf3k Ingredients Homemade Mayo Mustard Dressing (see recipes) ½ kg Potato (cut into bite size and ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Potato Mojos ala SHAKEYS MOJOS
https://youtu.be/zRi1MFbyYqU Ingredients 3 pcs Potato ( carefully wash and cut 1 inch thickness) 1½ pack of ...read more