- 1 large red pepper, deseeded and finely diced
- 2 sticks celery, thickly sliced
- 6 salad onions, thickly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1tsp chopped fresh rosemary or thyme leaves
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Dash of Tabasco sauce
- 8 small sheets Cypressa Fresh or Frozen Filo Pastry
- 1 medium egg white, lightly beaten
- 50g blue Shropshire cheese, crumbled
- 1tbsp sesame seeds (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6, and lightly oil a baking sheet. Cook the vegetables in a non-stick frying pan for 3-4 minutes until lightly coloured and just beginning to soften. Add the herbs and season well with salt, pepper and a dash of Tabasco sauce.
- Brush one sheet of pastry with a little egg white. Lay a second sheet at right angles over the first and brush with egg white. Continue layering the sheets in this way until you have used four sheets.
- Place half the vegetables in the centre of the pastry square and top with half the cheese. Gather up the sides of the pastry to form a ‘parcel’, press tightly together with your fingers to seal, then place on the baking sheet. Brush with egg white and sprinkle with half the sesame seeds, if using. Repeat with remaining ingredients to make the second parcel.
- Place the parcels on the baking sheet and cook in the oven for 12-15 minutes until golden brown.
Easy Related Posts
Ginisang Sayote Recipe
https://youtu.be/hjAd55MrcEc Ingredients 2 pcs sayote ( julienne cut) 1 pc small carrot ( julienne cut) 2 ...read more
Stir Fry Okra with Salted Eggs Recipe
https://youtu.be/by1ND-ViVuw Ingredients 3 bundle of okra 1 salted egg 3 clove garlic ½ tsp. Salt and ...read more
Potato Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/MqplGPOIf3k Ingredients Homemade Mayo Mustard Dressing (see recipes) ½ kg Potato (cut into bite size and ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Potato Mojos ala SHAKEYS MOJOS
https://youtu.be/zRi1MFbyYqU Ingredients 3 pcs Potato ( carefully wash and cut 1 inch thickness) 1½ pack of ...read more