- Batch of chilled sugar cookie dough (homemade or store bought)
- Rolling pin
- Wax paper
- Kitchen knife
- Baking sheet
- Wire cooling rack
- White cookie icing
- Butter knife
- Chocolate candy melts
- Chocolate hard-shelled candies
- Small microwavable bowl
- Small round pretzels
- Heat the oven to the specified temperature for the cookie dough. Meanwhile, print and cut out the template.
- Roll out the dough on a floured sheet of wax paper to ¼-inch thickness and then use the template and kitchen knife to cut out a bunch of WALL-E eyes (both left and right). Bake the cookies according to the recipe directions and then transfer them to the wire rack to cool completely.
- Working with one cookie eye at a time, frost the surface with white cookie icing, and gently press a candy melt in place for the iris. Next, use a blob of cookie icing to “glue” a hard-shelled chocolate candy atop the candy melt.
- Melt a few chocolate candy melts in a microwavable bowl, heating them for 10- to 15-second intervals until they are soft enough to stir into a smooth consistency. Use the tip of a toothpick dipped in the melted chocolate to add three “rivets” to each eye.
- Use more of the melted chocolate to stick each completed pair of WALL-E eyes to the top of pretzel.
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more