- Batch of chilled sugar cookie dough (homemade or store bought)
- Rolling pin
- Wax paper
- Kitchen knife
- Baking sheet
- Wire cooling rack
- White cookie icing
- Butter knife
- Chocolate candy melts
- Chocolate hard-shelled candies
- Small microwavable bowl
- Small round pretzels
- Heat the oven to the specified temperature for the cookie dough. Meanwhile, print and cut out the template.
- Roll out the dough on a floured sheet of wax paper to ¼-inch thickness and then use the template and kitchen knife to cut out a bunch of WALL-E eyes (both left and right). Bake the cookies according to the recipe directions and then transfer them to the wire rack to cool completely.
- Working with one cookie eye at a time, frost the surface with white cookie icing, and gently press a candy melt in place for the iris. Next, use a blob of cookie icing to “glue” a hard-shelled chocolate candy atop the candy melt.
- Melt a few chocolate candy melts in a microwavable bowl, heating them for 10- to 15-second intervals until they are soft enough to stir into a smooth consistency. Use the tip of a toothpick dipped in the melted chocolate to add three “rivets” to each eye.
- Use more of the melted chocolate to stick each completed pair of WALL-E eyes to the top of pretzel.
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more