- 2 pounds red potatoes, washed and sliced ¼” thick
- ½ pound bacon, chopped
- 1 medium yellow onion, vertically sliced
- 2 Tablespoons whole grain or dijon mustard
- 6 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 scallions, chopped
- Bring a pot of water to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the sliced potatoes and cook 10-15 minutes, or just until fork tender. Drain and set aside in a large bowl.
- In a medium skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove from the pan with a slotted spoon and reserve 2 Tablespoons of the bacon grease.
- Add the onion to the skillet and cook in bacon grease for 5-7 minutes until browned. Stir in the mustard, vinegar, and pepper. Return bacon to the pan.
- Pour the onion-bacon mixture over the top of the cooked potatoes and toss well. Taste and add salt as needed.
Source : The Wanderlust Kitchen
– See more at: http://www.kusinamaster.net/2014/10/warm-german-potato-salad.html#sthash.UZE19mOf.dpuf
Easy Related Posts
Ginisang Sayote Recipe
https://youtu.be/hjAd55MrcEc Ingredients 2 pcs sayote ( julienne cut) 1 pc small carrot ( julienne cut) 2 ...read more
Stir Fry Okra with Salted Eggs Recipe
https://youtu.be/by1ND-ViVuw Ingredients 3 bundle of okra 1 salted egg 3 clove garlic ½ tsp. Salt and ...read more
Potato Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/MqplGPOIf3k Ingredients Homemade Mayo Mustard Dressing (see recipes) ½ kg Potato (cut into bite size and ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Potato Mojos ala SHAKEYS MOJOS
https://youtu.be/zRi1MFbyYqU Ingredients 3 pcs Potato ( carefully wash and cut 1 inch thickness) 1½ pack of ...read more