- 120 gms of marinara mix
- 20 ml sweet chili sauce
- salt and pepper, thyme and marjoram
- garlic croutons (french bread with herbed butter with crushed garlic)
- Salad Greens (any greens of your choice)
- 1 poached egg
- Assemble salad in a plate, toast croutons and place on the plate together.
- On a very hot Teflon pan with olive oil, place in marinara mix, salt and pepper, herbs and when its 100 % cooked throw in sweet chili sauce.
- Serve on your salad topped with poached egg.
Source: Foodtrip by Nors Vargas
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more