- 120 gms of marinara mix
- 20 ml sweet chili sauce
- salt and pepper, thyme and marjoram
- garlic croutons (french bread with herbed butter with crushed garlic)
- Salad Greens (any greens of your choice)
- 1 poached egg
- Assemble salad in a plate, toast croutons and place on the plate together.
- On a very hot Teflon pan with olive oil, place in marinara mix, salt and pepper, herbs and when its 100 % cooked throw in sweet chili sauce.
- Serve on your salad topped with poached egg.
Source: Foodtrip by Nors Vargas
Easy Related Posts
Timplang Negosyo ng Calamares
https://youtu.be/0-NsgY_hNSg Ingredients: 1 Kilo of Squid (clean and cut into ring) 2 cups of All-purpose flour ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
How to Cook Cheesy, Juicy & Creamy Baked Shrimp
https://youtu.be/BAsgMBdk-6s Ingredients ¼ cup bread crumbs 12 pcs Tiger Shrimps/Big ½ cup butter 1 tbsp Chopped ...read more
How to Cook Filipino Style Seafood Paella
https://youtu.be/YK9CDkrzY_Y Ingredients ¼ kilo mussel (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo clam shells (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo squid ¼ cup ...read more