- 2 cups elbow macaroni
- 1-1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 T butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat milk
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) cream or neufchâtel cheese, cut into 1/2″ cubes
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cups (5 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Start a large pot of water over high heat for the pasta. Bring to a boil while preparing the sauce.
- Place flour, salt, butter, and pepper in a large saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat until mixture is light brown in color, 3-4 minutes. Add milk slowly, whisking until well blended. Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat, stirring often. Reduce heat to medium and simmer 10 minutes, whisking occasionally.
- While sauce is simmering, cook pasta in the boiling water until just firm, 4-5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Add the cream cheese to the milk mixture, stir and simmer 2 minutes or until thick and cream cheese melts, stirring occasionally. Stir in mustard and Worcestershire; simmer 1 minute.
- Remove from heat. Add cheddar cheese, stirring until cheese melts. Add drained pasta; toss well.
Easy Related Posts
Kakaibang Pwedeng Gawing Negosyo Pasta Crispy Crackers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C-yrFTIsHE Ingredients 200g Macaroni Pasta 2 Liter Water Salt 1/3 cup All-Purpose Flour 3 Tbsp Cornstarch ...read more
Spaghetti with Meatballs
https://youtu.be/0-baNrJjb5Y Ingredients: 250 grams ground pork or beef 500 grams spaghetti pasta ( cook according to ...read more
How to Cook Lomi Recipe
https://youtu.be/cWkfo5U_5NY Ingredients. ¼ kilo of Pork/Pork Liver 1 big slice White onion 7 cloves slice Garlic ...read more
How to Cook Canton Bihon Recipe
https://youtu.be/QiOMyu2CKOc Ingredients: ½ kilo pancit bihon ½ Canton Noodles / Egg Noodles ¼ kilo Chicken Strips ...read more