- 500g mixed vegetable
- 700g chicken leg (cut into cubes)
- 1pkt shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cans cream of chicken (Campbells)
- 3 tbsp garlic oil (Pagoda)
- 3-4 tbsp seasoning for chicken (MasterFoods) (Your choice)
- 5 cups Jasmine Rice (Wash and soak for 2 hours)
- Warm water (Adjust water level as per rice cooker)
- Marinate chicken cubes with 1tbsp garlic oil and 1tbsp seasoning chicken for 1/2 hour.
- Heat up the work, fry 2tbsp garlic oil until fragrance add chicken and mixed vegetable, stir fry.
- Add the jasmine rice mixed well with cream of chicken, add 2-3 tbsp seasoning chicken.
- Transfer to rice cooker and press start.
- Ready to serve.
- Alternately can bake with cheddar cheese for fragrant bake rice. (Bake at 180C for 8-10mins)
Recipe by Wendy Kwan
Easy Related Posts
Homemade Max Style Fried Chicken
https://youtu.be/RFNTWQcDjU0 Ingredients: 1 whole of Chicken 10 pcs. Calamansi 5 stem of Lemon grass 1 pc ...read more
Homemade Chicken Inasal
https://youtu.be/P71kkdbOrw8 Ingredients. 1 kg of chicken (leg and thigh, wings) 1/4 cup ketchup ¼ cup soy ...read more
How to Cook Original Filipino Chicken Adobo without Vinegar
https://youtu.be/7MwjGM0SpXw Ingredients ½ kilo of chicken ¼ cup soy sauce 3 pcs. Calamansi juice ½ cup ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more