- ¾ cup butter melted and cooled
- 1½ cups packed brown sugar
- 1½ tablespoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 can (8 oz) crushed pineapple drained.
- 1 cup white baking chips
- ⅓ cup slivered almonds
- ⅓ cup sweetened shredded coconut
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease a 13×9 inch baking dish.
- Microwave the butter until melted. Set aside to cool.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In your electric mixer on medium speed with a paddle attachment, beat the melted butter and sugar until smooth.
- Next beat in the eggs and vanilla.
- On low, blend in the flour mixture.
- Fold in the crushed pineapple (drained really well) and white chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into greased dish and sprinkle coconut flakes and almonds on top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool until set and drizzle melted white chocolate on top.
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more