- 5 pcs. Eggs
- 3/4 cup of Evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup of Condensed milk
- 1/4 cup of White sugar
- 2 tbsp Brown sugar
- 1 tsp. Lemon zest or calamansi
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Put brown sugar in leche flan molder and caramelized over medium heat. Set aside
- In a clean bowl mix eggs, condensed milk, evaporated milk, sugar, vanilla and lemon zest. Mix well
- Strain the mixture leche flan before pouring in the molder.
- Pour the mixture in leche flan molder and cover it with aluminum foil.
- Steam for 45 minutes in medium heat. Before cooking time check the leche flan if it is already cooked. Then let it cool and remove into the mould.
- Serve, share and enjoy.
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more