- 5 pcs. Eggs
- 3/4 cup of Evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup of Condensed milk
- 1/4 cup of White sugar
- 2 tbsp Brown sugar
- 1 tsp. Lemon zest or calamansi
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Put brown sugar in leche flan molder and caramelized over medium heat. Set aside
- In a clean bowl mix eggs, condensed milk, evaporated milk, sugar, vanilla and lemon zest. Mix well
- Strain the mixture leche flan before pouring in the molder.
- Pour the mixture in leche flan molder and cover it with aluminum foil.
- Steam for 45 minutes in medium heat. Before cooking time check the leche flan if it is already cooked. Then let it cool and remove into the mould.
- Serve, share and enjoy.
Easy Related Posts
Creamy & Super SARAP Jelly, Corn & Sago Salad
https://youtu.be/ULQRYGvb3KA Ingredients 1 pack (25g) Red Gelatin Powder 1 pack (25g) Mango Flavored Gelatin Powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Brigadeiro Chocolate Cake
https://youtu.be/Rd6sPl4EM10 Ingredients For brigadeiro filling 1 can condensed milk 1 cup evaporated milk ⅛ cup cornstarch 2 ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly
Coffee Jelly https://youtu.be/7ffDSrox2D4 Ingredients: 1 /8 cup Coffee powder 1 cup Sugar Unflavored gelatin white 1 pack ...read more
Mango Graham Ref Cake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEz9PJiocf8 Ingredients: 1/2 cup condensed milk 1 pc. of nestle cream 1/4 cup evaporated milk ...read more