- 1 tablespoon white miso paste (available from Asian and health food
- 2 tablespoon white vinegar (any kind)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 ½ tablespoon minced or grated, peeled fresh ginger
- 4 6-ounce salmon filets (preferably fresh-caught local salmon)
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, lightly toasted
- 2-3 scallions, finely sliced
- 3 tablespoon chopped cilantro, stems removed
- To toast sesame seeds: Put them in a thin layer in a small frying pan and heat on medium until they turn color. When slightly browned, remove from heat and put into a bowl to stop cooking.
- Preheat broiler and spray broiler pan with cooking spray. Alternatively fish can be grilled on an outdoor barbeque.
- In a small bowl combine the miso, vinegar, soy sauce and ginger, whisking until smooth. Liberally brush cleaned, deboned salmon filets with the glaze. Put the salmon, skin side down, on the broiler pan and broil it about 8 minutes until it is golden on top and opaque in the middle. Note: Do not turn over the fish. Check the salmon for doneness while cooking so it’s not overcooked. Salmon can also be grilled, following the same approach.
- Before serving, sprinkle sesame seeds, scallions and chopped cilantro on the cooked salmon. Excellent accompanied with brown rice and stir-fried bok choy.
Source: Peninsula Eatz
Recipe from Camilla Lombard
Easy Related Posts
Timplang Negosyo ng Calamares
https://youtu.be/0-NsgY_hNSg Ingredients: 1 Kilo of Squid (clean and cut into ring) 2 cups of All-purpose flour ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
How to Cook Cheesy, Juicy & Creamy Baked Shrimp
https://youtu.be/BAsgMBdk-6s Ingredients ¼ cup bread crumbs 12 pcs Tiger Shrimps/Big ½ cup butter 1 tbsp Chopped ...read more
How to Cook Filipino Style Seafood Paella
https://youtu.be/YK9CDkrzY_Y Ingredients ¼ kilo mussel (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo clam shells (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo squid ¼ cup ...read more