- ½ cup frozen or fresh green peas
- 4 cups cooked long grain rice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 slices ham, small diced
- 1 pc egg, beaten
- 2 8g sachets Maggi Magic Sarap
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp thinly sliced spring onion
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 tbsp annatto seeds
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Combine oil and annatto seeds, gently heat for 2 minutes, cool and strain.
- In a wok sauté garlic and ham in annatto oil for 1minute.
- Add egg, stir and cook for 10seconds.
- Immediately add rice, season with Maggi Magic Sarap and pepper.
- Add the frozen green peas and the ham. Cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add sesame oil and spring onion.
- Transfer into a serving plate and serve hot.
Easy Related Posts
Tofu Sisig Recipe
https://youtu.be/cfjybFwwpio Ingredients 6 pcs Tokwa/ Tofu (dice) 1 pc white onion ( dice) 3 cloves garlic ...read more
Egg Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/8u-5KpGPve4 Ingredients 8 pcs Boiled egg ½ cup mayonnaise 1 pc red bell pepper ( small ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
Super Easy Yema Spread
https://youtu.be/w0Lvzip2tUw Ingredients: 2 pcs. Egg Yolks 1 can of Condensed Milk 1 pack of Cream ...read more