- 2 cups Cassava Flour
- 2 cups Flour
- 3 cups water (make sure po wg sosobra sa water)
- 2 1/2 cups Brown Sugar (depende sa panlasa mo pde dagdagan)
- 2 tsp. Lye Water/Lihia
- 2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Grated Coconut
- ¼ cup of Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup of Water
- Water for Steaming
INGREDIENTS FOR YEMA SPREAD:
- ¼ cup of Condensed Milk
- 1 pc. Egg Yolk
- 2 tbsp. Nestle Cream
- ⅛ cup of Butter
- 1 tbsp. Brown Sugar
PROCEDURES FOR MAKING DISSOLVING SUGAR:
- In a cooking pan put the ¼ cup of brown sugar and stir until melted.
- Add the ¼ cup of water then mix well
- Then set aside.
PROCEDURES FOR MAKING KUTSINTA:
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients starting from the rice flour, all-purpose flour, and brown sugar then mix all the ingredients.
- While mixing, add water gradually and continue to mix until all ingredients are completely distributed.
- Add lye water and vanilla then continue mixing.
- Then add the dissolved sugar and mix well. Set aside
- Place the mixture into individual molds and arrange it into steamer and steam for 40 minutes to an hour.
- After 40 minutes check if it is already cooked.
- Then get and set aside.
PROCEDURES FOR MAKING YEMA SPREAD:
- In cooking, pan put 1 tbsp. Brown sugar and stir until melted.
- Add the ⅛ cup of butter then mix.
- Add the ¼ cup of condensed milk and mix well.
- Add egg yolk then mix well.
- Add the 2 tbsp. Nestle cream and mix until creamy.
- Then set aside.
- Serve with Yema and grated coconut on top.
- Share and Enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
3 in 1 Kopiko PUTO Recipe
https://youtu.be/63jDjJ6RTmM Ingredients 2cups All-Purpose Flour 1 cup Sugar 1½ Tsp Baking Soda 1 Tsp Baking Powder ...read more
Kakaibang Pwedeng Gawing Negosyo Pasta Crispy Crackers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C-yrFTIsHE Ingredients 200g Macaroni Pasta 2 Liter Water Salt 1/3 cup All-Purpose Flour 3 Tbsp Cornstarch ...read more
https://youtu.be/RW8gbn7K3mQ Ingredients 2 cups Cassava Flour 2 cups all-purpose Flour 3 cups water 2 cups Brown ...read more
How to Make No Oven Baked Egg Pie | The Best & Easy Egg Pie Recipe | Pinoy Version
https://youtu.be/-5nNvAmd_LQ Ingredients Pie Crust: 2 cups All Purpose Flour - 3 tbsp Sugar - ½ tsp ...read more