- 2 cups Cassava Flour
- 2 cups Flour
- 3 cups water (make sure po wg sosobra sa water)
- 2 1/2 cups Brown Sugar (depende sa panlasa mo pde dagdagan)
- 2 tsp. Lye Water/Lihia
- 2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Grated Coconut
- ¼ cup of Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup of Water
- Water for Steaming
INGREDIENTS FOR YEMA SPREAD:
- ¼ cup of Condensed Milk
- 1 pc. Egg Yolk
- 2 tbsp. Nestle Cream
- ⅛ cup of Butter
- 1 tbsp. Brown Sugar
PROCEDURES FOR MAKING DISSOLVING SUGAR:
- In a cooking pan put the ¼ cup of brown sugar and stir until melted.
- Add the ¼ cup of water then mix well
- Then set aside.
PROCEDURES FOR MAKING KUTSINTA:
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients starting from the rice flour, all-purpose flour, and brown sugar then mix all the ingredients.
- While mixing, add water gradually and continue to mix until all ingredients are completely distributed.
- Add lye water and vanilla then continue mixing.
- Then add the dissolved sugar and mix well. Set aside
- Place the mixture into individual molds and arrange it into steamer and steam for 40 minutes to an hour.
- After 40 minutes check if it is already cooked.
- Then get and set aside.
PROCEDURES FOR MAKING YEMA SPREAD:
- In cooking, pan put 1 tbsp. Brown sugar and stir until melted.
- Add the ⅛ cup of butter then mix.
- Add the ¼ cup of condensed milk and mix well.
- Add egg yolk then mix well.
- Add the 2 tbsp. Nestle cream and mix until creamy.
- Then set aside.
- Serve with Yema and grated coconut on top.
- Share and Enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
Special Pancit Canton Recipe
Pancit Canton it is a type of Lo Mein or tossed noodles known as flour ...read more
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more
Cheesy Pandesal Recipe
This is because the famous bread originated from a need to turn to innovation when ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more