- 2 tilapia fillets, about 3/4 lb
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- 1 tbsp butter
- 4 tbsp lime juice
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp ginger (powder)
- In a small bowl, mix together the lime juice, honey, olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder and ginger. Set aside.
- Season each tilapia fillet with salt and pepper.
- Chop the almonds if you need to. You can also do this in a food processor.
- Put the flour in a shallow bowl, egg whites in another, and chopped almonds in another. Dip each tilapia fillet in the flour bowl, followed by the egg white bowl and the almond bowl last.
- When you are ready to cook, heat the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add the tilapia fillets and cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side, until cooked through.
- While the tilapia is cooking, place the honey lime sauce in a small saucepan and bring it to a boil over medium heat. Boil for about 5 minutes, until it’s slightly reduced.
- When the fish and sauce are done cooking, drizzle the sauce over the fish and enjoy!
Source: After Dinner Dance
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Ginataang Pusit Recipe
https://youtu.be/2mb_n8c6Xh0 Ingredients: 25 pesos of Coconut Milk 1 kilo of Squid 5 pcs of Eggplant Onion ...read more
Pinangat na Galunggong sa Palayok Recipe
https://youtu.be/RdasoFKu7Xs Ingredients: 1 kilo of small Galunggong fish 1/2 head garlic, crushed 2-3 thumb size ginger ...read more
Sweet and Spicy Ginisang Dilis Recipe
https://youtu.be/h4EZejOWH-4 Ingredients: Dilis or Anchovies2 pieces Tomatoes3 tbsp. SugarChiliOnionGarlic½ tsp. pepperOil for frying Procedure: Cut the Tomato, Onion, Chili ...read more
Pinaputok na Bangus
Ingredients: 1 pc large milkfish (must keep the scales intact)2 pcs tomatoes chopped into small pieces2 ...read more