- 1 cup water
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (90-gram) pack unflavored gulaman powder (we used Alsa)
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 2 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1 (567-gram) can lychees, syrup reserved
- 1 cup nata de coco
- Combine 1 cup water and 1 cup milk in a saucepan. Add 1 (90-gram) pack unflavored gulaman powder (we used Alsa) and mix until dissolved. Bring mixture to a boil while stirring continuously. Remove from heat.
- Add 1 teaspoon almond extract and 21/2 tablespoons sugar. Pour into a square mold and let cool until set.
- Meanwhile, combine 1 (567-gram) can lychees (syrup reserved) and 1 cup nata de coco in a bowl. Slice almond jelly into cubes and add to the bowl.
- Pour in 1/2 cup reserved lychee syrup, cover, and refrigerate until ready to serve. Top with almond slivers, if preferred.
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Ginataang Pusit Recipe
https://youtu.be/2mb_n8c6Xh0 Ingredients: 25 pesos of Coconut Milk 1 kilo of Squid 5 pcs of Eggplant Onion ...read more
Pinangat na Galunggong sa Palayok Recipe
https://youtu.be/RdasoFKu7Xs Ingredients: 1 kilo of small Galunggong fish 1/2 head garlic, crushed 2-3 thumb size ginger ...read more
Sweet and Spicy Ginisang Dilis Recipe
https://youtu.be/h4EZejOWH-4 Ingredients: Dilis or Anchovies2 pieces Tomatoes3 tbsp. SugarChiliOnionGarlic½ tsp. pepperOil for frying Procedure: Cut the Tomato, Onion, Chili ...read more
Pinaputok na Bangus
Ingredients: 1 pc large milkfish (must keep the scales intact)2 pcs tomatoes chopped into small pieces2 ...read more