- 4 tbsp red miso paste
- 4 tbsp white wine (I used sauvignon blanc)
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp rice cooking wine
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 2 fillets of white fish (I used Hake)
- sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
- Mix all of the ingredients (except fish!) in a tupperware container until well combined.
- Place the fish inside the container, cover, and marinade in the refrigerator for a few hours (I marinated them for 4 hours).
- When ready to cook, heat an oiled pan to medium high and cook the fish for about 4 minutes per side, until cooked through (you may need to adjust the time depending on the thickness and type of fish you use).
- While the fish is cooking, pour the leftover marinade in a sauce pan and reduce for a few minutes.
- This creates a delicious sauce for the fish. Garnish with sesame seeds (optional) and enjoy!
Source : After Dinner Dance
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Ginataang Pusit Recipe
https://youtu.be/2mb_n8c6Xh0 Ingredients: 25 pesos of Coconut Milk 1 kilo of Squid 5 pcs of Eggplant Onion ...read more
Pinangat na Galunggong sa Palayok Recipe
https://youtu.be/RdasoFKu7Xs Ingredients: 1 kilo of small Galunggong fish 1/2 head garlic, crushed 2-3 thumb size ginger ...read more
Sweet and Spicy Ginisang Dilis Recipe
https://youtu.be/h4EZejOWH-4 Ingredients: Dilis or Anchovies2 pieces Tomatoes3 tbsp. SugarChiliOnionGarlic½ tsp. pepperOil for frying Procedure: Cut the Tomato, Onion, Chili ...read more
Pinaputok na Bangus
Ingredients: 1 pc large milkfish (must keep the scales intact)2 pcs tomatoes chopped into small pieces2 ...read more