- 4 tbsp red miso paste
- 4 tbsp white wine (I used sauvignon blanc)
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp rice cooking wine
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 2 fillets of white fish (I used Hake)
- sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
- Mix all of the ingredients (except fish!) in a tupperware container until well combined.
- Place the fish inside the container, cover, and marinade in the refrigerator for a few hours (I marinated them for 4 hours).
- When ready to cook, heat an oiled pan to medium high and cook the fish for about 4 minutes per side, until cooked through (you may need to adjust the time depending on the thickness and type of fish you use).
- While the fish is cooking, pour the leftover marinade in a sauce pan and reduce for a few minutes.
- This creates a delicious sauce for the fish. Garnish with sesame seeds (optional) and enjoy!
Source : After Dinner Dance