- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon togarashi powder
- 1 pound dinosaur kale
- 3 teaspoons olive oil, plus more for coating the baking sheet
- Heat the oven to 350°F and arrange a rack in the middle. Using a pastry brush, coat a baking sheet with a thin layer of olive oil; set aside.
- Combine the salt, sugar, and togarashi in a small bowl; set aside.
- Remove and discard the center ribs and stalks of the kale. Tear the leaves into rough 3-inch pieces. Wash the leaves and dry them thoroughly.
- Place half of the leaves in a large bowl, drizzle with 1 1/2 teaspoons of the oil, and toss with your hands until the leaves are thoroughly coated. Sprinkle with half of the togarashi mixture (about 3/4 teaspoon) and toss again with your hands until the leaves are thoroughly coated. Place the leaves in a single, even layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until the kale chips are crisp, about 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from the oven, place the baking sheet on a wire rack, and let the chips cool for about 3 minutes. Using your hands, carefully transfer the chips to a serving dish. Repeat with the remaining kale, oil, and togarashi mixture. Serve immediately, or store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Easy Related Posts
Special Pancit Canton Recipe
Pancit Canton it is a type of Lo Mein or tossed noodles known as flour ...read more
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
BANANA RHUM-A Turon | Patok na Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/i3bHFcJoY3A Ingredients: Saba Banana Lumpia wrapper 1/4 cup of margarine 2 tbsp Banana flavor 1 tbsp ...read more
Cheesy Pandesal Recipe
This is because the famous bread originated from a need to turn to innovation when ...read more