- 4 tilapia fillets, thawed
- Old Bay with Blackened Seasoning
- Seasoning salt (I used Lawry’s)
- 4 Tablespoons Mayonnaise (I used Duke’s)
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, shredded (I used a parmesan-romano-asiago mixture)
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1-2 tablespoons butter, softened
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon basil
- ½ tablespoon green onion flakes (can use regular onion flakes)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place fillets on a baking sheet lined with foil paper and sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Season top of fillets generously with old bay and seasoning salt.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix the remaining ingredients in a medium-size bowl.
- When fish comes out of the oven switch the oven to a LOW BROIL.
- Top the fish with a layer of the breadcrumb mixture, pressing it gently into the fish to keep it in place. (I always have a bit of the mixture left over)
- Broil for 3-5 minutes or until the topping is golden.
- Garnish with parsley.
- Serve and enjoy!
~TIPS~ Watch the broil carefully. Some ovens broil run really hot! Garnish with fresh parsley to add a pop of color. Like bacon? Throw some crunchy, bacon on top! Yum!
Source: Divas Can Cook
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Ginataang Pusit Recipe
https://youtu.be/2mb_n8c6Xh0 Ingredients: 25 pesos of Coconut Milk 1 kilo of Squid 5 pcs of Eggplant Onion ...read more
Pinangat na Galunggong sa Palayok Recipe
https://youtu.be/RdasoFKu7Xs Ingredients: 1 kilo of small Galunggong fish 1/2 head garlic, crushed 2-3 thumb size ginger ...read more
Sweet and Spicy Ginisang Dilis Recipe
https://youtu.be/h4EZejOWH-4 Ingredients: Dilis or Anchovies2 pieces Tomatoes3 tbsp. SugarChiliOnionGarlic½ tsp. pepperOil for frying Procedure: Cut the Tomato, Onion, Chili ...read more
Pinaputok na Bangus
Ingredients: 1 pc large milkfish (must keep the scales intact)2 pcs tomatoes chopped into small pieces2 ...read more