MUSTARD BBQ SAUCE
- ¾ c yellow mustard
- ½ c white sugar
- ¼ c honey
- 1 tbsp molasses
- ½ c apple cider vinegar
- ½ c balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Whisk everything together in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over med-high heat and simmer for 5-10 minutes, whisking or stirring occasionally.
- Let come to remove temperature then store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
BAKED PORK CHOPS WITH MUSTARD BBQ SAUCE
- 1 recipe of mustard bbq sauce (above) 6-8 boneless pork chops,
- ¾” thick Nonstick cooking spray
- Place the sauce and chops in a large resealable bag and seal. Massage the sauce and chops so the chops are completely covered. Refrigerate 6 hours to overnight, turning the bag occasionally.
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Cover a large rimmed baking sheet with foil then place a baking rack in the pan. Spray rack with nonstick spray. (Or just spray the baking sheet with spray if you don’t have a rack.)
- Remove the chops, one by one, from the bag and place on the rack (or baking sheet) making sure they don’t touch. Reserve the sauce.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until the chops are cooked through and 160° inside.
- While the chops are baking, pour the reserved sauce into a small saucepan. Heat over medium-high heat until it comes to a boil. Boil for at least 2 minutes then remove from the heat.
- Serve the chops with the warmed sauce.
Source: Get Off The Couch and Cook
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Lumpiang Shanghai/Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/EaM236WSOUo Ingredients: 1 kilo of Ground Pork 100 pcs. Lumpia wrapper 2 pcs. Carrot 2 pcs. ...read more
How to Cook Pork Caldereta Recipe
https://youtu.be/U8bfGqiheY0 Ingredients: 1 kilo Pork Ribs Carrots Potato Tomato Sauce 1 cup Ketchup Cheese 1 tbsp. ...read more
Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Lollipops
Ingredients 12 pcs lollipops (drumlets) 12 pcs streaky bacon Garlic Salt (MasterFoods) Methods Use sharp knife ...read more
Top 10 Pork Recipes
Paksiw Na Pata Recipe Ingredients: 1 large pork knuckle (about 2 lbs/1 kg) 8 cups (2 ...read more