- 1½ pounds shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- 3 medium (about 1 & ½ lbs) potatoes, diced
- ½ jalapeno, sliced
- Feta and green onions for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine clean and dry shrimp, 1 tbsp olive oil, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Toss everything together.
- Grease a 9-inch baking dish.
- Add potato and drizzle with remaining oil, sprinkle salt, pepper and jalapeño.
- Roast potatoes in the oven for about 15 minutes, until tender.
- Remove potatoes from over and top with shrimp and place back in the oven.
- Roast and additional 10 minutes, until the shrimp is pink and roasted.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with feta and green onions.
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Ginataang Pusit Recipe
https://youtu.be/2mb_n8c6Xh0 Ingredients: 25 pesos of Coconut Milk 1 kilo of Squid 5 pcs of Eggplant Onion ...read more
Pinangat na Galunggong sa Palayok Recipe
https://youtu.be/RdasoFKu7Xs Ingredients: 1 kilo of small Galunggong fish 1/2 head garlic, crushed 2-3 thumb size ginger ...read more
Sweet and Spicy Ginisang Dilis Recipe
https://youtu.be/h4EZejOWH-4 Ingredients: Dilis or Anchovies2 pieces Tomatoes3 tbsp. SugarChiliOnionGarlic½ tsp. pepperOil for frying Procedure: Cut the Tomato, Onion, Chili ...read more
Pinaputok na Bangus
Ingredients: 1 pc large milkfish (must keep the scales intact)2 pcs tomatoes chopped into small pieces2 ...read more