- 1 cup milo powder
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- Chocolate bar (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup of powder milk
- 1⁄4 cup of water
- 3 pcs. Banana
- Graham crackers
- Put the milo powder, cornstarch, and 1 tbsp of sugar, mix well.
- Add the evaporated milk and continue to mix and put in a stove over low heat.
- Keep stirring until it’s thickened, removed from heat.
- Mix the powdered milk, water and the remaining sugar. Mix it until dissolved. Set aside
- Slice the banana and arrange into a round plate with plastic wrap on it.
- Pour the milo mixture over the banana and spread it equally.
- Top with graham crackers.
- Cover and chill for 2 hours, garnish with milk and sugar syrup, sprinkles with grated chocolate.
- Serve and enjoy
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Lemon Ginger Detox Drinks / Healthy Drinks
https://youtu.be/y7_YjJu0jhI Ingredients: 50 grams of Ginger 1 Lemon ½ cup Pure Wild Honey Bee 500ml of ...read more
How to Cook Tortang Okra Recipe
https://youtu.be/2T_uDDsa7AM Ingredients: 20 pesos Okra/lady Finger 1 Small Onion 1 big Tomato 3 cloves Garlic 3 ...read more
Baked Spaghetti Squash with Garlic and Butter
Ingredients: 1 small spaghetti squash (about 3-4 pounds) 2 tablespoons butter 2 cloves garlic, finely ...read more