- Saba Banana
- Lumpia wrapper
- 1/4 cup of margarine
- 2 tbsp Banana flavor
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Banana Essence
- 1 tbsp Rhum
- 1 cup Pineapple Juice
- 1 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Sesame Seeds
- Powdered Sugar
- Peel the banana and slice.
- Wrap the slice banana into ½ slice of lumpia wrapper. Set aside.
- Dip fries the wrap banana until crispy and golden brown.
- In cooking pan add the margarine and stir until dissolve.
- Add the sugar and stir until caramelize then add the banana flavor, banana essence, cinnamon, Rhum and pineapple juice. Stir.
- Stir the banana caramel sauce to avoid burn and until achieve the sauciness to coat the fried turon.
- Add the turon and sesame seed and stir until coated.
- Serve with powder sugar toppings and enjoy.
Easy Related Posts
Special Pancit Canton Recipe
Pancit Canton it is a type of Lo Mein or tossed noodles known as flour ...read more
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Crinkles Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/Govy9h9tc-k Ingredients: 1/2 cup Melted Chocolate 1 cup Cocoa powder 2 cup All-purpose flour 1 cup ...read more