- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 pounds sirloin steak, thinly slices against the grain
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 5 cups borccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger root, minced (do this in your food processor)
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- Combine 2 tablespoons cornstarch and salt; add beef and toss to coat.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick wok or large deep skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef and stir-fry until lightly browned, about 4 minutes; transfer to a bowl with a slotted spoon.
- Add 1/2 cup broth to same pan; stir to loosen any bits on food on bottom of pan. Add broccoli; cover and cook, tossing occasionally and sprinkling with a tablespoon water if needed, until broccoli is almost crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Uncover pan and add ginger, garlic and red pepper flakes; stir-fry until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- In a cup, stir together soy sauce, remaining 1/2 cup broth, remaining 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch and water until blended; stir into pan. Reduce heat to medium-low and bring to a simmer; simmer until slightly thickened, about 1 minute.
- Return beef and accumulated juices to pan; toss to coat, and serve.
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Papaitan(Beef Tripes ) Recipe
https://youtu.be/kQkcCwwCTAw Ingredients: Beef tripes and beef trimmings (boiled) Slice Ginger, Chili and Bay leaf Slice Onion ...read more
Beer Marinated Baked Wings
Ingredients: 1 kilo chicken wings, tip cut off, cut into leggie and wingette parts 200 ...read more
Beef and Eggplant Sauce
Ingredients: 3 cups eggplant, peeled and cut into bite size 250gm ground beef 2 cups ...read more