- 1 ½ inch thick beef steak
- 2 – 3 bell peppers
- 2 large yellow onions, thinly sliced
- ½ hot pepper
- 2 -3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 4 – 5 cloves garlic
- ½ lb mushroom, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp flour
- 3 tbsp red wine
- 1 bouillon cube
- Salt or soy sauce
- Pinch of red pepper flakes, to taste
- Slice uncooked steak into thin slice across the grain then prepare vegetables: core and slice peppers, peel onions and thinly slice, peel garlic, then clean mushroom and slice.
- Melt butter in oil then add onions and sauté over medium high heat.
- Add whole garlic cloves and sliced peppers then mash into oil.
- Brown steak and add mushrooms then add whine, flour, and bouillon.
- Season to taste with salt or soy sauce, pepper and hot pepper, to taste.
Easy Related Posts
Pork and Beef Adobo with Beef Liver
Ingredients: 1 kilo beef1 kilo pork1/2 kilo beef liver1 clove garlic, minced2 cup wateratchueteground black peppersalt ...read more
Ground Beef And Quail Eggs Recipe
INGREDIENTS: 500 g. of ground sirloin (ground lean pork would be more inexpensive and just ...read more
Making tapa from scratch is easy and delicious, your family will want to eat this ...read more
Skinny Salisbury Steak With Mushroom Gravy Recipe
Ingredients: 1 1/2 tsp oil 3/4 cup onions, minced 1 lbs 93% lean ground beef ...read more