- 250 grams beef tenderloin (cut into chunk cubes)
- 2 tablespoons garlic (minced)
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- Pinch of paprika
- 6 tablespoons Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a bowl marinate beef in salt & pepper, garlic, paprika and olive oil for a few minutes.
- In a saute pan, heat oil in very high heat.
- Put in beef and all marinade ingredients and toss very swiftly keeping the heat very high.
- Add in the worcestershire sauce and soy sauce while tossing.
- Finish with butter.
- Serve with garlic or plain rice.
Easy Related Posts
Easy Macapuno Tarts Recipe
Tarts are typically free-standing with firm pastry base consisting of dough, itself made of flour, ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more