- 250 grams beef tenderloin (cut into chunk cubes)
- 2 tablespoons garlic (minced)
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- Pinch of paprika
- 6 tablespoons Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a bowl marinate beef in salt & pepper, garlic, paprika and olive oil for a few minutes.
- In a saute pan, heat oil in very high heat.
- Put in beef and all marinade ingredients and toss very swiftly keeping the heat very high.
- Add in the worcestershire sauce and soy sauce while tossing.
- Finish with butter.
- Serve with garlic or plain rice.
Easy Related Posts
Fluffy Steam Milo Cheese Puto
https://youtu.be/Hlg1F1oeEvY Ingredients: 3 pcs. Sachet Milo Powder 3 pcs. Egg separate the white and egg ...read more
How to Cook Papaitan(Beef Tripes ) Recipe
https://youtu.be/kQkcCwwCTAw Ingredients: Beef tripes and beef trimmings (boiled) Slice Ginger, Chili and Bay leaf Slice Onion ...read more
Milo Turon Recipe
https://youtu.be/u0DZPQtHx4g Ingredients: 5 – 10 pcs. Banana 1 Sachet Milo 10 – 20pcs. Lumpia Wrapper Oil ...read more
Pork and Beef Adobo with Beef Liver
Ingredients: 1 kilo beef1 kilo pork1/2 kilo beef liver1 clove garlic, minced2 cup wateratchueteground black peppersalt ...read more