- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup or 10 tablespoons of all purpose flours
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cup chopped dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a bowl, sift or whisk flour with salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
- In a microwaveable bowl add chocolate, butter, water, and sugar. Melt in microwave.
- In a different bowl, add the eggs and vanilla, beat until fluffy and light in color.
- Add the cooled chocolate and butter mixture and stir gently.
- Add the flour and stir until combined, do not over mix.
- Pour the mixture in greased baking pan, or you can use a parchment paper.
- Bake in a preheated oven 350F/180C, for 15 minutes, or until a tooth pick inserted in the middle come out with few crumbs.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Coffee Jelly
Coffee Jelly https://youtu.be/7ffDSrox2D4 Ingredients: 1 /8 cup Coffee powder 1 cup Sugar Unflavored gelatin white 1 pack ...read more
Whole Egg Leche Flan Recipe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B74pLHMXkQ Ingredients. 5 pcs. Eggs 3/4 cup of Evaporated milk 1/2 cup of Condensed milk 1/4 ...read more
Chocolate Dream Cake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le298Rj4wAI Ingredients: 1 cup evaporated milk 1/4 cup sugar white 1/2 cup cocoa powder 1/4 cup ...read more
TRENDING VIDEO! HOW TO MAKE MILO JELLY SAGO SALAD
https://youtu.be/J9XLSMiHWX0 Ingredients. 1/2 cup milo powder 1/2 cup cream 1/4 cup evaporated milk 1/2 cup ...read more